Porpoise Fun by Kathi F. Rerek
- Use the WindowRama Base die to die-cut the wood-paneled patterned paper and grey cardstock.
- Use the circle die from the WindowRama die set to cut the wood-paneled die-cut.
- Fold both sides of the wood-paneled die-cut towards the back to become the front of the card.
- Edge both folds and all edges, including the circle opening, with the Distress ink.
- Fold both sides of the grey die-cut towards the front to become the back of the card.
- Use Memento ink to stamp the porpoise onto white cardstock.
- Use Copic markers to color the scene.
- Use the rounded square from the WindowRama die set to cut the image panel.
- Use the white gel pen to add white highlights to tops of the waves. Also use the white gel pen to make horizontal marks along the water, then use a finger to smudge the ink.
- Use the Glaze Glossy Gel Pen on the Porpoise's eye.
- Add the rain dots to the scene.
- Adhere the image panel to the center of the grey cardstock back.
- Use VersaFine Clair ink to stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock.
- Use a rectangle die from the Build a Pop Up Die set to cut the sentiment.
- Color the sentiment with a blue marker to match the sky.
- Use one of the dies from the Nameplate set to cut silver cardstock.
- Use the screws from the Hardware die set to cut silver cardstock.
- Adhere the sentiment to the silver nameplate and add the screws on either side.
- Adhere the sentiment to the wood-paneled patterned paper card front.
- Adhere the card front to the card back with either strong tape or liquid adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers used:
Porpoise: C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, E04, RV32
Palm Tree Fronds: YG03, YG05, YG17
Palm Tree Trunks: E41, E42, E44
Coconut; E11, E15
Island: G05, G19, G85, YG05
Clouds: C00, C0, BV000, RV000
Sea: B16 B18, B24, B37, BG49
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah
Metallic Silver Cardstock by Neenah
Grey Cardstock by Neenah
St. Tropez 8x8 Patterned Paper Pad by Prima Marketing®
Rings Die Set by WeR Memory Keepers®
Nameplate by Spellbinders®
Hardware Die Set by Frantic Stamper
White Gelly Roll® Gel Pen by Sakura
Clear Glaze™ 3D Glossy Gel Pen by Sakura
Tim Holtz® Hickory Smoke Distress® Ink by Ranger
Sky Rain Dots by Cloud 9 Designs/Fiskar's®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project