POP Shapes Slim Floral Wings by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 8-1/2" x 8" purple cardstock to form card base.
- Stamp Floral Wings in black ink on 8-1/4" x 3-3/4" white panel. Sponge purple ink along outer edges.
- Adhere to card front with glue.
- Stamp message and flower on die cut white oval. Color and back with wavy purple die cut oval.
- Die cut bird, vase, flowers, and leaves from various color pattern papers.
- Adhere to card front with glue and foam adhesive, including message panel.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: Purple, White
Pattern Papers, a few colors
3D Foam Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives®
Die Cutting Machine
VersaFine Ink by Tsukineko™ - Onyx Black
VersaFine™ Colored Inks
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project