POP Shapes Slim Birthday Words by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 8-1/2" x 8" turquoise cardstock to form card base.
- Stamp Slim Birthday Words in black ink on 8- 1/4" x 3- 3/4" white panel.
- Color as desired and adhere to card front with glue.
- Die cut a purple circle with a circle die.
- Die cut cupcake and wrapper with POP Shapes Dies.
- Embellish cupcake with mini flower brads.
- Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: Turquoise, Purple, White
Tuxedo Black Memento™ Ink
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project