POP Shapes Candle Card by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half an 8-1/2" x 8" Poolside panel.
- Lightly mark edges of center of 8-1/4" x 7-3/4" Atlantic Shore panel.
- Die cut seven stages to pop out by aligning the tabs of the stage die to the center marks on the panel with the largest part of the die above the center marks.
- Pull seven stages towards you as you fold the panel in half. Press down to train folds.
- Adhere stages panel inside card base with glue, being sure not to glue the pop out parts.
- Tear off about an inch of the top edge of an 8-1/4" x 4" white panel and glue to inside bottom of card base.
- Stamp message in black ink on white panel. Tear around message.
- Back with a slightly larger torn Poolside panel.
- Chose cardstock for the flames of the candles. Cut seven 1" x 1" panels.
- With flame paper placed on top of candle cardstock and the candle die on top of both (flame part of die over flame paper, die cut seven candles. Glue the flames to the candles.
- Glue each candle to the front of a pop out stage.
- Adhere message panel with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: Poolside, Atlantic Shore, White, Varied of Pattern Papers
3D Foam Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives®
Die Cutting Machine
VersaFine Ink by Tsukineko™ - Onyx Black
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project