POP Frame Winged Frame Pimento by Fran Seiford
Score and fold in half 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Pimento cardstock to form card base.
- Die cut pattern paper with wavy inner rectangle from POP Frame Die Set. Adhere to card front with glue.
- Stamp messages from Winged Frame on white die cut circles.
- Back messages with Pimento wavy die cut circles.
- Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
- Lightly mark the edges of the center of a 8-1/4" x 5-1/4" pattern paper panel.
- Place the tabs of the POP Frame main die aligned to the center marks and die cut. Pull out frame and fold in half to define the folds.
- Glue to the inside of the card, being sure not to put glue on the back of the frame portion.
- Die cut long edge of a 5-1/4" x 2-1/2" white panel and glue to the left side of the pattern paper inside.
- Stamp butterflies and message on white cardstock. Color butterflies and fussy cut a few out.
- Die cut message with oval die (not included in Stampendous products).
- Back message with slightly larger pink die cut oval (not included in Stampendous products).
- Adhere message and butterflies using glue and foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: Pimento by My Colors®, White
3D Foam Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives®
Die Cutting Machine
VersaFine Ink by Tsukineko™ - Onyx Black
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project