POP Frame Puppy Frame by Fran Seiford
Score and fold in half 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Kraft cardstock to form card base.
- Stamp messages on white die cut oval. Back with wavy Poolside die cut oval.
- Stamp paw prints across front on a diagonal with black ink.
- Adhere message to card front with foam adhesive.
- Lightly mark the edges of the center of a 8-1/4" x 5-1/4" Sweet Potato panel.
- Place the tabs of the POP Frame main die aligned to the center marks and die cut. Pull out frame and fold in half to define the folds.
- Stamp Puppy Frame and message on white cardstock. Color and die cut with largest wavy frame die.
- Glue to center of pop out frame.
- Glue Sweet Potato panel to the inside of the card, being sure not to put glue on the back of the frame portion.
- Die cut long edge of a 5-1/4" x 3" white panel and glue to the left side.
- Stamp extra puppy and message in black ink on white cardstock. Color puppy and fussy cut. Adhere to left side.
- Die cut message with circle die.
- Back message with slightly larger Poolside die cut circle.
- Adhere message to white panel with glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors®: Poolside, Sweet Potato
Cardstock: Kraft, White
3D Foam Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives®
Die Cutting Machine
Memento™ Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project