Pop Frame, Kitty Frame, Flower Frame, Tweet Birdie Die Set by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of kraft cardstock in half. Score one piece at 4.25" and fold to form an A2 card.
- Cut a piece of yellow cardstock to 5.25" x 8.25".
- At 4 1/8", score from the outside edges .5" in towards the center of the card. Do NOT score all the way across.
- Position the bottom edge of the large pop up die along the score lines on the cardstock. Secure with repositionable tape then run through your machine.
- The die will have cut the sides of the cardstock and added three score lines to it.
- Pinch the cardstock on the score lines, then fold as shown.
- Adhere the scored and folded yellow cardstock to the inside of the A2 kraft card, taking care to leave the pop-up portions free of adhesive.
- Cut a piece of 12x12 cat silhouette patterned paper to 4" x 5.25" and adhere to the front of the card.
- Use the large wavy-edged die and the border die to cut cat silhouette patterned paper.
- Adhere the large wavy-edged die-cut to the pop-up as shown.
- Adhere the border die-cut to the bottom edge of the inside of the card.
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, stamp the Cat Frame, the cat, and the sentiment onto Mixed Media Paper.
- Position the large wavy-edged die onto the stamped cat frame, secure with repositionable tape, and cut.
- Position the next largest die onto the stamped frame, secure with repositionable tape, and cut.
- Use the speech die to cut the sentiment.
- Fussy-cut the cat.
- Use Copic markers to color the sentiment die-cut, the cats* on the cat frame, and the cat. Edge the cat with a dark marker.
- Use two of the wavy-edged die-cuts to cut yellow dotted patterned paper.
- Use the Y32 marker to color part of the die-cut.
- Adhere the cat as shown on the wavy-edged die-cut, then adhere that onto the pop-up portion in the inside of the card.
- Use Onyx Black Versa-Fine ink to stamp the sentiment onto the other wavy edged die and adhere to the front of the card as shown.
- Flip the cat frame over and adhere acetate to cover the opening.
- Add a double layer of black foam tape to create a well around the window.
- Add the shaker contents.
- Cut a piece of yellow dotted paper so that it's larger than the aperture and use to seal the aperture.
- Adhere the shaker frame to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous! Products Used:
Pop Frame Die Set
Speech Bubble from the Tweet Birdie Die Set
Kitty Frame Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Set
"Hello There" Sentiment from the Flower Frame Perfectly Clear™Stamp Set
Other Products Used:
Kraft Cardstock by Recollections™
Yellow Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Kitten Smitten Patterned Paper by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
Dot-Stripe Patterned Paper by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
Tuxedo Black Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Onyx Black VersaFine™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Cats: C2, C4, C6, C7: YR12, YR14, YR61; E81, E84, E87: C00, C0, C1, C4; Y32, YR30, YR12
Cats' Eyes: YG01, YG03; Y11, B32; Y21, Y23, Y26
Cats' Noses: R81, R42
Pawsome Pets, Nebula, Pumpkin Spice Sparkle Blends by Doodles Paper Playground
Black Foam Tape by Craft Fancy
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project