POP Frame Kitty Frame by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Sweet Potato panel in half to form card base.
- Stamp paw prints in a row on a 5-1/2" high Kraft strip. Tear vertical edges and glue to card front.
- Stamp Kitty Frame, Message, extra Kitty and party hat in black ink on white cardstock. Color.
- Die cut Kitty Frame and message. Back message with Poolside wavy circle die cut panel.
- Fussy cut extra kitty and party hat.
- Assemble as shown with glue and foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors®: Sweet Potato, Poolside
Cardstock: Kraft, White
3D Foam Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives®
Die Cutting Machine
Memento™ Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project