POP Frame Flower Frame by Fran Seiford
1. Score and fold in half an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Poolside cardstock to form card base.
- Stamp flowers and butterfly in black ink on 5-1/4" x 4" white panel. Color as desired and glue to card front.
- Stamp message from Flower Frame on white die cut circle.
- Back messages with Red Cherry wavy die cut circles.
- Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
- Lightly mark the edges of the center of a 8-1/4" x 5-1/4" Atlantic Shore panel.
- Place the tabs of the POP Frame main die aligned to the center marks and die cut. Pull out frame and fold in half to define the folds.
- Glue to the inside of the card, being sure not to put glue on the back of the frame portion.
- Using wavy edger, die cut long edge of a 5-1/4" x 3" white panel. Stamp flowers along the die cut edge in black ink. Color as desired.
- Adhere 1/4" from bottom of inside bottom flap with glue.
- Stamp message on white die cut circle. Back with Atlantic Shore wavy die cut circle. Cut the bottom third straight off the message circle. Align to bottom edge of bottom flap and glue down.
- Stamp Flower Frame and message in black ink on white cardstock. Color.
- Die cut message with second smallest wavy rectangle die. Back with third smallest red die cut panel.
- Die cut Flower Frame with largest wavy rectangle die.
- Adhere to popped out frame on top half of inside card.
- Adhere message panel with foam adhesive on top.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: Poolside, Atlantic Shore, Red Cherry, White
3D Foam Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives®
Die Cutting Machine
VersaFine Ink by Tsukineko™ - Onyx Black
Memento™ Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project