POP Cupcake Birthday Words by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" pink cardstock to form card base.
- Stamp Slim Birthday Words on 4" x 5-1/4" white cardstock panel with black ink. Adhere to card front with glue.
- Die cut straight edge off of a 4" wide blue panel about 2" high.
- Adhere to bottom of Slim Birthday Words panel with glue.
- Stamp a candle, cupcake top with sprinkles, and a cupcake wrapper. Color and die cut with POP Shape Dies.
- Cut a slit along the bottom line of the top swirl on the cupcake top. Slide candle through slit. Secure with glue.
- Assemble cupcake parts together on card front with glue and foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
VersaFine™ Ink- Onyx Black by Tsukineko
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project