POP Bouquet POP Shapes by Kathi F. Rerek
- Press Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks onto craft mat or glass mat.
- Spray with water to activate ink.
- Dip and drag two sheets of Mixed Media Paper through the puddles of ink. Heat set.
- Repeat step #3 until you're happy with the coverage and background.
- Spritz with water to activate the ink, then heat set.
- Press Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink onto the craft mat and spray with water to activate ink.
- Repeat Step #3 and #5.
- Cut both of the 6" x 8" inked papers to 6" x 4", yielding four pieces.
- Use temporary adhesive to adhere one piece of inked paper to a piece of copy paper.
- Use magnets to secure the copy paper to the base of the stamping platform.
- Position the Cling Background Music Stamp face down on the inked paper, press the lid into the back of the stamp, and lift the lid.
- Ink the stamp with Paradise VersaFine Clair ink and stamp.
- Repeat step #12 if necessary to achieve a good impression.
- Heat set.
- Use the teacup shape from the Pops Shapes Die Set to cut the music stamped inked paper.
- Use flourish dies to cut the music stamped inked paper three times. Edge them with Blueprint Sketch Distress ink.
- Use Paradise VersaFine Clair ink to edge the die-cut teacup.
- Use magnets to secure the teacup die-cut to the base of the stamping platform.
- Position the larger flower from the Pop Bouquet Perfectly Clear Stamp set, facedown on the teacup, Press the lid onto the stamp, and lift the lid.
- Ink the stamp with Paradise VersaFine Clair ink and stamp onto the teacup and then again onto a Post-It Note.
- Fussy-cut the Post-It Note flower and place it over its counterpart on the teacup.
- Position the smaller flower facedown to the left of the flower on the teacup. Press the lid of the platform onto the stamp, lift.
- Ink the small flower with Paradise VersaFine Clair ink, and stamp.
- Clean the stamp, then repeat Step #21 with the small flower positioned to the right of the big flower on the teacup.
- Repeat Step #22.
- Remove the Post-It Note mask and heat set.
- Use a paintbrush with Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers Distress inks to watercolor the flowers as shown.
- Use the paintbrush and Blueprint Sketch Distress ink to add dimension to the teacup.
- Sponge the edges of the teacup with Blueprint Sketch Distress ink.
- Heat set and set aside the tea-cup.
- Put the Cling Posted Script 6x6 stamp face up on a craft mat.
- Ink the stamp with Paradise VersaFine Clair ink and carefully press another 6" x 4" Distress Oxide inked piece of mixed media paper onto the stamp.
- Heat set.
- Cut one 1.25" x 4" strip and one 1" strip and edge both strips with Blueprint Sketch Distress ink.
- Trim the 4" x 6" strip to 5.25" to form the card front.
- Adhere the stamped and edged strips to the top and bottom of the card front as shown.
- Trim the card front to 3.75" x 5".
- Edge the card front with Blueprint Sketch Distress ink.
- Use Blue Belle VersaFine Clair ink to stamp the sentiment from the Coffee Frame Perfectly Clear Stamp set onto a leftover scrap of Distress Oxided paper. Heat set.
- Use the ticket die from the Build a Pop Up Set to cut the sentiment.
- Use Blueprint Sketch Distress ink to edge the sentiment die-cut.
- Adhere the teacup, the flourishes, and the sentiment to the card front.
- Mat the card with light blue cardstock, then adhere to an A2 card created from Comodore Blue cardstock.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
6" x 8" 140 Lb. Mixed Media Paper Pad by Strathmore®
Comodore Blue cardstock by My Papers
Lighter Blue cardstock likely by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio Distress® Oxide Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Ink
Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers Distress® Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Ink
Blue Belle and Paradise VersaFine Clair™ Ink by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project