POP Bouquet POP Shapes by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Lilac Mist cardstock to form card base.
- Using wavy edger, die cut long edge of a 5-1/4" x 3" white panel. Stamp flowers along the die cut edge in black ink.
- Color as desired and adhere 1/4" from bottom of the front flap with glue..
- Stamp message on white die cut circle in black ink.
- Back messages with Wildflower wavy die cut circles.
- Stamp vase, flower bunch and individual flowers. Die cut.
- Adhere all parts to card front with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: Wildflower, Lilac Mist, White
3D Foam Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives®
Die Cutting Machine
Memento™ Ink - Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project