Polar Play by Kathi Rerek
- Stamp Polar Bears and message in black ink on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- Die cut bears with large oval die.
- Trim message closely.
- Die cut pattern paper with both sizes of rectangle dies.
- Score and fold dark green cardstock to form card base.
- Glue a 1/4" smaller than the card front panel of pattern paper to the card front.
- Layer all panels including message and secure with glue and dimensional adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project