Polar Play Brushed Greetings by Fran Seiford
1. Fold an 8 1/2" X 8" panel of Sky in half to create card base.
2. Use cloud/snowbank die to cut 8 1/2" X 3 1/2" white panel.
3. Sponge edge of panel with blue chalk.
4. Stamp 2 polar bears and penguin right on white panel. Stamp additional snowflakes.
5. Stamp one polar bear and present on white scrap.
6. Color all as desired, fussy cut lying polar bear and present. Adhere white layer to card front aligning bottom of panels as shown.
7. Stamp and die cut greeting and layer on dare devil wavy oval. Attach all with 3D foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Colored Cardstock by My Colors®
Markers by Copic®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives® by EK Success®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project