Poinsettia Greeting by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Poinsettia and the sentiment on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color the Poinsettia with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Add highlights to the poinsettia with the Posca Pen.
4. Fussy cut the colored image, leaving a bit of a white border.
5. Die cut the sentiment with the Large "J" Fitted Frame.
6. Apply the Holly Leaf Sparkle Pen around the edge of the die cut sentiment.
7. Create the card base out of Wild Berry Vintage cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
8. Tear a piece of Wasabi Vintage cardstock and adhere to the card base.
9. Adhere the poinsettia and the sentiment to the card base with EZ Runner.
10. Apply some Max Red gems with On Point Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Bo Bunny: Wasabi Vintage #12"WV982 and Wild Berry #12"WBV999
Imagine: On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Markers: 024, 029, 043, 044, 050, 260
Spectrum Noir: Sparkle Pen in Holly Leaf
The Ink Road: Flat Backed Half Gems in Max Red
Posca Pen in White
Canson Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project