Pine Cabin by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 4-1/4" x 11" Red Devil cardstock to form card base.
- Stamp Pine Cabin with black ink on 4" x 5-1/4" Kraft cardstock. Color with colored pencils. Use white to highlight snow.
- Add clear ink with VersaMarker Pen to the tops of the pinecones, berries, and cabin roof.
- Coat with Chunky White Embossing Powder and tap off exess. Sprinkle a pinch more powder randomly over the scene. Heat from underneath to set.
- Glue to card front.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Pine Cabin Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
FREG021 Chunky White Embossing Enamel
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Strips by Scrapbook Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project