Paris Bonjour by Alison Heikkila
1. On a piece of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Mixed Media Paper, stencil the fleur de lis stencil with Rose Gold Delicata ink and a stencil brush. Use a circular motion to apply the ink.
2. Cut an angled piece off of the bottom of the stenciled paper. Save the removed piece for another card.
3. Create the card base out of Grasshopper cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4" x 11."
4. On another piece of Mixed Media Paper, stamp the Eiffel Tower with Nocturne VersaFine Clair Ink.
5. Die cut the Eiffel Tower with the coordinating die.
6. Place the stenciled layer and the Eiffel Tower on to the card base to determine where your sentiment will go. A stamp positioner is helpful for this, but not required.
7. Stamp the sentiment (from the Big Words Happy set) with VersaMark ink.
8. Sprinkle Ice Pink embossing powder on to the sentiment and heat set.
9. Adhere the stenciled layer and the Eiffel Tower to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
Imagine: Delicata Ink in Rose Gold, VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
My Colors Cardstock: Grasshopper
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project