Ocean Wisdom by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 11 color cardstock in half for a finished 5 1/2 square inch card base.
- On front of card base sprinkle in horizontal movements different jars from the Beach Embossing Kit ending with Chunky White embossing enamel.
- Use Heat Tool from the back side to melt embossing powders and let cool.
- Use Fitted Frame A set size Q, to die cut the following:
- With the smaller frame die cut the embossed section off the card base.
- With the larger frame die cut white cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment onto die cut embossed piece.
- Glue white frame over hole in card base.
- Tie burlap in a knot around small embossed piece.
- Use foam tape to adhere onto card base.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Twisted Burlap by May Arts
- Foam Tape by Tombow®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project