No ProbLlama WindowRama Card Yellow by Fran Seiford
- Cut two WindowRama Die Panels (one with circle die centered inside rectangular one) on colored cardstock.
- Fold along score lines and adhere the left sides of the front and back you just created.
- Stamp images and messages on white cardstock, color as desired.
- Die cut llamas and messages.
- Adhere two llama and one message to the inside of the window.
- Seal closed the right sides of the front and back of the card.
- Adhere extra llama and message to front.
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry Adhesive
3D Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project