Namaste Skeleton Yoga Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" purple cardstock in half, score, and fold to form an A2 Card.
- Cut patterned paper to 4" x 5.25" and edge with Distress ink.
- Stamp Skeleton Yoga onto white cardstock and onto Eclipse paper.
- Fussy-cut the Eclipse paper impression and adhere over its counterpart.
- Stamp the grass, flowers, and sun front he Meadow's Edge Stamp Set as shown.
- Lift Eclipse tape mask and color the images with Copic markers.
- Using the circle from the Build-a-Wreath die set, cut the image panel.
- Using the circle from the WindowRama die set, cut black cardstock.
- Mat the image circle onto the black cardstock.
- Using Monarch VersaFine Clair ink, stamp the sentiment onto patterned paper.
- Adhere the matted image circle to the patterned paper card front.
- Adhere the border trim Industrious sticker across the card as shown.
- Trim the sentiment, frame with one of the frames from the Industrious sticker set, and adhere the framed sentiment to the center of the the horizontal border trim.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
- Finish the card by adding two Industrious corner stickers to the upper corners.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous Supplies Used:
Skeleton Yoga (SSC1323)Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Set
Meadow's Edge (SSC1294) Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Set
Frog Yoga (SSC1269) Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Set
WindowRama (DCP1012) Die Set
Build A Wreath (DCP1007) Die Set
Tuxedo Black Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Other Supplies Used:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Black Cardstock by My Colors
Concord Jam (Purple) Cardstock by My Colors
Midnight Magic 6x6 Pad by Recollections®
Skeleton: T0, T1, T2, YR30
Grass: Y0g, YG11, YG13, YG17
Sun: Y11, Y13
Monarch VersaFine Clair™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Black Soot Tim Holtz® Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Tim Holtz® Frames and Trims Industrious Idea-ology® Stickers by Advantus
Eclipse Masking Paper by Judikins
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project