Mrs Mouse by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 5-1/2" x 11" Fire Cracker cardstock to form card base.
- Trim 5-1/4" x 5-1/4" Pine Forest cardstock and adhere to card front with glue.
- Combine pattern papers on card front to be 1/4" smaller.
- Stamp Mrs. Mouse on Kraft.
- Die cut with circle die.
- Back with slightly larger Pine Forest circle panel.
- Pop up on card front with 3D foam adhesive.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mrs Mouse Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
Spellbinders™ Circle Dies
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project