Merry Always by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Merry Always sentiment on to a piece of vellum with VersaMark Ink.
2. Sprinkle on Detail Silver Embossing Powder, shake off excess, and heat set.
3. Die cut the vellum with the Small "Q" Fitted Frame.
4. Die cut a second, plain Small "Q" out of vellum.
5. Adhere the 2 pieces of vellum together with Vellum Adhesive.
6. Create the card base out of Ocean Side cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
7. Cut a piece of Smooth Bristol cardstock to the size of 4" x 5 1/4."
8. Ink your work surface with Salty Ocean, Cracked Pistachio, and Broken China Distress Oxides.
9. Spritz the inks with water.
10. Dip your Bristol cardstock into the ink and let dry.
11. Repeat Step 9 as needed.
12. Stamp one of the small Intricate Snowflakes on to the dry background with Faded Jeans Distress Oxide.
13. Adhere the background to the card base with EZ Runner.
14. Adhere the vellum layers to the background with Vellum Adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Ocean Side
Ranger: Distress Oxide Inks in Salty Ocean, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China, Faded Jeans
Strathmore: Smooth Bristol Cardstock
Tombow: Vellum Adhesive
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project