Meadows Edge Puppy Boy by Fran Seiford
- Stamp boy, kite and message in black ink on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- Die cut and set aside.
- On a 4" wide white panel stamp Meadows Edge images however you like and color.
- Use Meadow Edgers Die to cut off horizon line.
- Using cloud edger die, top off a 4" wide sky blue panel, being sure to leave space above horizon line for cloud formations.
- Align bottoms of Meadow and clouds and adhere one to another, then to card front.
- Adhere boy, kite and message with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Lt. Blue, medium blue and green cardstock
Die cutting machine
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project