Mandala Flower by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Mandala Flower on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine ink.
2. Color the image using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Cut the image out.
4. Create the card base out of Coral Rose cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
5. Cut a strip of Caribbean Sea cardstock to 5 1/2" x 3" and adhere it to the middle of the card.
6. Cut a strip of Fireflies cardstock to 5 1/2" x 2" and adhere it to the middle of the first strip.
7. Cut a strip of Concord Jam cardstock to 5 1/2" x 1 1/2" and adhere to the middle of the second strip.
8. Adhere the Mandala Flower on the left side of the card, leaving a bit of room on the left.
9. Apply a bead of On Point Glue to the top of the card.
10. Sprinkle on teal micro glitter and shake off the excess.
11. Repeat steps 9 & 10 on the bottom of the card.
12. Adhere 5 teal sequins to the Concord Jam strip with On Point Glue.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Mandala Flower Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Coral Rose, Caribbean Sea, Fireflies, Concord Jam
Imagine: On Point Glue, VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 021, 031, 033, 036, 042, 048, 050, 051, 081, 082, 222
Craft Medley: Rhythm 'N Blues Sequins
Kokuyo: Dot 'N Roller Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project