Lion Reflection Card by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of Caribbean Sea cardstock in half to form card front with left fold.
- On a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of white mixed media paper,
- ink top part of lion stamp,
- stamp on mirror plate,
- flip plate over and
- position lion as shown
- stamp lion reflection
- Repeat with grass stamp.
- Draw shoreline with colored pencils and stamp positive images as shown to align with reflections.
- Finish coloring scene in colored pencil.
- Adhere panel to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Caribbean Sea Cardstock by My Colors
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project