Leaves Falling Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of red cardstock in half.
- Score the card at 4.25" and fold to form an A2 card.
- Cut black cardstock to 4" x 5.25". Set aside.
- Randomly sponge Distress Oxide inks onto a whole sheet of Mixed Media paper.
- Spritz with water, heat set.
- Repeat steps #4 and #5 until happy with the results.
- Heat set until bone dry, then heat set some more.
- Using temporary adhesive, adhere the sheet to scrap paper, then secure to a stamping platform with magnets.
- Place the 8" square Décor Cling stamp, face down onto the inked paper and press the stamp platform's cover onto the foam.
- Lift foam, ink with Nocturne VersaFine Clair Ink, and stamp. Repeat if necessary to ensure a good impression. Heat set.
- Remove the stamped sheet from the platform and remove from the scrap paper.
- Trim the unstamped area (~3" x 8.5") from the inked sheet of Mixed Media paper.
- Use Nocturne VersaFine Clair ink to stamp the sentiment onto the 3" strip and heat set.
- Using one of the dies from the Fitted Frames A Cutting Dies set, cut the sentiment, then edge with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Use the next largest die to cut red cardstock.
- Adhere the edged die-cut sentiment to the red die-cut.
- Use the tri-leaf die from the Build a Wreath Die Cut set to cut the unstamped but inked strip two times..
- Trim the leaf stamped image panel to 5 1/8" x 3 7/8".
- Edge with Black Soot Distress ink then mat with the reserved black cardstock.
- Add raffia horizontally across the card front, securing on the back with tape.
- Adhere the sentiment die-cut.
- Tuck the two tri-leaf die-cuts under the sentiment as shown.
- Adhere the image panel to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Barn Door, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Carved Pumpkin, Rusty Hinge, Twisted Citron, Crushed Olive, and Mowed Lawn Distress® Oxide Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Industries
Black Soot Distress® Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Industres
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project