Laurel Burch Mosaic Butterfly by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Mosaic Butterfly on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Clair ink.
2. Color the butterfly with the Memento Markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the butterfly.
4. Stamp the sentiment with VersaFine Clair ink.
5. Die cut the sentiment with the Large "J" Fitted Frame.
6. Die cut a piece of Deep Indigo cardstock, also with the Large "J" Fitted Frame.
7. Create the card base out of Pink Punch Vintage cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
8. Cut a strip of Fireflies cardstock to 1 3/4" x 5 1/2."
9. Tear a piece of Plum cardstock to fit around the butterfly loosely.
10. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
Imagine: Memento Markers in Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Bahama Blue, Lulu Lavender, Rose Bud, Grape Jelly, Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy, Danube Blue.
My Colors Cardstock: Fireflies, Plum, Deep Indigo
Bo Bunny: Pink Punch Vintage Cardstock: #12PPV951
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project