Laurel Burch Flowering Feline with LB Icons by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Flowering Feline with VersaMark ink on to Mixed Media Paper.
2. Emboss the cat with Detail Gold embossing powder.
3. Color in the image with the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
4. Fussy cut the colored image.
5. Roll the brayer into Calypso Kaleidacolor inks and spritz with Ink Potion No. 9.
6. Roll the color on to Mixed Media White Paper and spritz more Ink Potion No. 9, if necessary. Let dry.
7. Trim the inked paper to 3 x 3/4" x 5 1/4."
8. Stamp the assorted borders on the inked paper using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Repeat borders as you wish. I repeated the fat diamond border several times to create a big block.
9. Stamp a sentiment from the Floral Reflections set in the lower right corner.
10. Stamp the small icon from the LB Icons set above the sentiment.
11. Create the card base out of Plum cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
12. Glue all layers with EZ-Dots.
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Floral Reflections Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Laurel Burch Flowering Feline Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Laurel Burch Icons Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Plum
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 021, 025, 027, 029, 030, 032, 033, 036, 040, 041, 042, 044, 050, 052, 070, 080, 082, 083, 202, 222
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ-Dots
Canson Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project