Laurel Burch Dog Duo by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Dog Duo on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne Ink.
2. Color the image with the colors listed.
3. Fussy cut the image out.
4. Create the card base out of Wildflower cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
5. Apply the Distress Oxides to a media mat and spritz with water.
6. Sweep a piece of Mixed Media White paper into the ink.
7. Dry ink and reapply until the desired look is achieved.
8. Tear the edges of the inked layer down so that the piece is approximately 3" x 4."
9. Tear a piece of Blueberry Vintage Double Dot cardstock so that it is approximately 3 3/4" x 5."
10. Glue all layers.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Wildflower
Bo Bunny: 12" Blueberry Vintage Double Dot
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 025, 032, 036, 041, 043, 045, 050, 052, 081, 082, 302
Distress Oxide Inks: Twisted Citron, Fossilized Amber, Salty Ocean
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project