Laurel Burch™ Rainbow Moon by Alison Heikkila
1. Die cut the Reveal Wheel out of watercolor paper.
2. Stamp the sun and the moon in the center of the wheel with Nocturne ink.
3. Color the images with the marker colors listed.
4. Add Crystal Clear Sparkle Marker to the outer perimeter of the wheel.
5. Create the card base out of Yellow Corn cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
6. Die cut an arrow from the Reveal Wheel set out of Plum cardstock.
7. Cut a mat out of B'Dazzled cardstock, cut to 4" x 5 1/4."
8. Stamp the sentiments on to the B'Dazzled mat with Nocturne ink. You may need to double stamp because of the texture on the cardstock.
9. Attach the wheel to the B'Dazzled mat with a brad.
10. Attach the mat to the card base with EZ Runner.
11. Adhere Diamond Sparkle Blends to the mat with On Point Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Yellow Corn, B'Dazzled Blue, Plum
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink, On Point Glue
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: Sun- 023, 050, 051, 052, 070 Moon- 025, 030, 036, 050, 080, 302
Doodles Paper Playground: Diamond Sparkle Blend
Lawn Fawn: Reveal Wheel Die Set
Spectrum Noir: Sparkle Marker in Crystal Clear
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project