Laurel Burch™ Mermaid Heart by Debi Hammons
- Fold orange 8.5" x 5.5" panel in half to form card base.
- Stamp mermaid on white panel that is 5.5" tall.
- Color as desired.
- Tear along the right and left sides of the mermaid.
- Make a blue and a yellow panel each 5.5" tall with torn sides at graduated widths.
- Stack and adhere smallest to largest, then to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock: orange, yellow, blue, and white
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project