Laurel Burch™ Feline Love Rainbow Moon by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold 4-1/4" x 11" turquoise cardstock to form card base.
- Trim gold pattern paper to 4" x 5-1/4" and adhere to card front.
- Tear strip of blue pattern paper and trim to width of 4". Adhere to front.
- Stamp message, cats, and moon in black ink on white paper.
- Tear around message to frame and set aside.
- Color cats and moon as desired.
- Trim around cats and moon.
- Adhere message and moon with glue.
- Pop up cats with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Pattern paper: gold and blue
Copics or color pencils
Zip Dry Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project