Laurel Burch™ Feline Clan Rainbow Moon by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" gold cardstock to form card base.
- Trim 5-1/4" x 4-1/4" blue pattern paper. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp cats and message on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color cats as desired and trim around edges leaving white space.
- Adhere to card front.
- Using a circle, die cut message.
- Place message in place and mark edge of blue paper. Trim away lower part of circle and glue in place.
Also uses these supplies:
Blue pattern paper
Copic Markers or color pencils
Zip Dry Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project