Laurel Burch™ Dog Park Orange by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of burnt red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Emboss greetings and geometric icons in gold embossing powder on black panel.
- Tear around panel as shown.
- Tear out a couple random panels of metallic art paper.
- Layer as shown on card front.
- Stamp dog park images in black on white mixed media paper. Color as desired.
- Die cut dogs with a die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot.
- Adhere dogs to card front with 3D Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform like Sizzix Big Shot
- 3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project