Laurel Burch™ Carlottas Garden by Fran Seiford
- Stamp image on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas. Tear edges.
- Tear edges of colored handmade paper. Mount on card front.
- Mount colored image on card front.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper. Punch. Mount on card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- LBR002 Carlottas Garden
- SSCL103 Floral Greetings PCS
- Acrylic Block
- Mixed Media Paper MPW811
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Handmade Paper
- Copic® Markers
- Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
- Circle Punch
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project