Kitty Kiss by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp Kitty Kiss using VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.
- Color the stamped image using the Tombow markers listed.
- Cut the colored image out.
- On a piece of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" of Desert Storm cardstock, apply Vintage Photo Distress Ink though the paw print stencil from the Kitten Hugs stamp set.
- Die cut a window on the stenciled background using the Large "E" Fitted Frame.
- Stamp the sentiment using VersaFine Vintage Sepia. The sentiment is from the Kitten Hugs set.
- Lightly ink the edges of the stenciled background using Vintage Photo Distress Ink and a Mini Ink Blending Tool.
- Apply foam tape to the back of the stenciled background, being sure to have the foam seal around the die cut window to prevent sequins from spilling out.
- Cut a piece of Graphic 45's Mind Over Matter cardstock to slightly larger than the die cut window.
- Fill the window with the Pumpkin Spice Sparkle Blend.
- Peel off foam tape backing and attach the piece of Mind Over Matter cardstock to the back of the window to seal it.
- Create the card base out of cream colored cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
- Adhere the shaker panel to the card base.
- Kitty Kiss Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock
Tombow Dual Brush Markers: 772, 930, 990, 992, N95
Doodles Paper Playground: Pumpkin Spice Sparkle Blend
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, VersaFine Ink in Vintage Sepia
Ranger: Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Brutus Monroe: Foam Tape
Graphic 45: Mind Over Matter cardstock #4501168
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project