Kitty Girl Meadow Edgers WindowRama by Fran Seiford
- Die two cut the WindowRama panels using the large retangular die from blue cardstock; one with circle die centered inside rectangular one to create a window for the front.
- Fold along inner most score lines. (Back panel sides fold up. Front panel sides fold back.)
- Stamp grass and message on 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" white panel. Color as desired.
- Use cloud die from Meadow Edgers to shorten the white panel, then adhere to the inside of the WindowRama back panel.
- Place front window panel over back with the sides of the front panel covering the back sides. Use adhesive to secure sides, and fold side to side as glue dries.
- Stamp girl, balloon, and kitty on white cardstock. Color and die cut.
- Adhere them to the front of the WindowRama as shown.
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step
instructions and supplies used by clicking below.
Submit A Project