Kitten Hugs 2020 Calendar by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp kitten pile image onto white cardstock, and onto Eclipse Tape.
- Fussy-cut Eclipse Tape version and adhere over its counterpart.
- Temporarily adhere cardstock to typing paper or a media mat.
- Place a piece of Repositionable Scotch Tape over the base of the image.
- Brush or sponge Squeezed Lemonade Distress ink over the masked image.
- Place the paw print stencil over the masked image.
- Brush or sponge Dried Marigold Distress ink over the stencil onto the image panel.
- Using the Alphanumeric dies, cut 2020 onto acetate to create a stencil.
- Position the 2020 stencil as desired and sponge Carved Pumpkin Distress ink through the stencil onto the image panel.
- Remove the stencil and the Scotch Tape.
- Cover the top of the part of the image panel with scrap paper and sponge Bundled Sage Distress ink and New Sproudt Memento ink across the base of the paper.
- Lift the Eclipse Tape mask and retain for a later use.
- Color the kittens with Copic markers.
- Adhere grey cardstock to chipboard and trim to 5" x 7.25".
- Trim the image panel to 4.75" x 7" and adhere to the grey base.
- The calendar measures 3" x 2.25".
- Cut a piece of grey cardstock to 3.25" x ~2.75".
- Using VersaFine ink, stamp the sentiment at the base of the grey cardstock.
- Adhere the calendar to the grey cardstock.
- Adhere the matted calendar to finish the project.
Also uses these supplies:
Fur: YR20, YR21, YR65
Ears and Noses: <R81, R81
Eyes: YR23, YR31
Solid Grey Kitten's Fur: C3, C4, C6
Grey Tabby Kitten's Fur: C2, C3, C4, C5
Both Grey Kittens' Eyes: YG03, YG11
Both Grey Kittens' Ears: RV93, RV95
Domino* Kitten's Fur: C00, C0, C1, C3, C5
Domino Kitten's Nose and Ears: <R81, R81
Domino Kitten's Eys: B32, YG11
New Sprout Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko
Bundled Sage, Dried Marigold, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade Tim Holtz® Distress® Inks by Ranger Industries
Alphanumeric Thinlits™ Tim Holtz® Alterations by Sizzix®
Small Tear Off Calendar by Taylored Expressions
Eclipse Tape by Judikins
Repositionable Scotch Tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project