Hydrangea Wings by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the hydrangea and the dragonfly on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne ink.
2. Color in the images with the marker colors listed.
3. Fussy cut the images.
4. Cut a piece of Mixed Media White Paper to 4" x 5 1/4."
5. Roll Vineyard Kaleidacolor inks on to a brayer and spray with Ink Potion No 9.
6. Roll out the ink on to the Mixed Media White Paper. You may need to reink the brayer and roll out an additional section, depending on how big your brayer is.
7. Let the background dry.
8. Ink up the Mixed Mesh stamp with VersaMark Ink and apply to the dried background.
9. Sprinkle Detail White embossing powder o to the background, shake off excess, and heat set.
10. On a strip of pink vellum, stamp the sentiment with StazOn Pigment Ink.
11. Cut the right side of the sentiment into a "V" shape to look like ribbon.
12. Fold the left side of the vellum around the background and adhere.
13. Create the card base out of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
14. Adhere the background and hydrangea to the base with EZ Runner.
15. Adhere the dragonfly with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
DP100: Detail White Embossing Powder
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Imagine: Kaleidacolor Inks in Vineyard, Ink Potion No. 9, StazOn Pigment in Piano Black
Zig Clean Color Markers: Hydrangea: 041, 043, 302, 803. Dragonfly: 045, 050, 303
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Squares
Canson Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project