Hydrangea Wings - Floral Embossing Kit Card by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of purple cardstock in half to form card base.
- Layer a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of navy cardstock on card front.
- Cover a 3-3/4" X 5" panel of white cardstock with Sticky Panels, trim edges.
- Stamp Hydrangea and greeting on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color hydrangea as desired, fussy cut with scissors. Die cut greeting as shown.
- Peel off one side of Sticky Panel and apply flower and greeting as shown.
- Cover remaining adhesive area with colors of Floral Garden Embossing Powders returning the excess of each color to its jar.
- Heat powder to melt and set.
- Adhere flower panel to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Cutting Die and Die Cutting Machine
Embossing Heat Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project