Hummingbird Vine by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the hummingbird, vine, and the sentiment on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink.
2. Color the two images using the Zig Markers listed.
3. Die cut the 2nd largest scalloped circle from the Build a Wreath Die Set with Yellow Corn cardstock.
4. Stamp the die cut with the Crackle Stamp and Memento Ink in Dandelion.
5. Die cut the sentiment with the 2nd smallest circle in the Build a Wreath Die Set.
6. Color the sentient with Dandelion Ink.
7. Cut a strip of Harvest Orange cardstock, cut to 2" x 5 1/2."
8. Apply a strip of Tear It! Tape down near the left side of the Harvest Orange strip.
9. Sprinkle Aged Teal Embossing Powder on to the Tear It! Tape, shake off excess, and heat emboss.
10. Create the card base out of Tropical Splash cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
11. Adhere all layers to the card base with EZ Runner, except for the hummingbird.
12. Apply foam squares (trim them if you need to) to the back of the hummingbird, and apply to the card.
13. Adhere yellow sequins to the card using On Point Glue.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
- Cling Crackle Rubber Stamp 14.99
- Hummingbird Vine Cling Rubber Stamp Set 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Tropical Splash, Harvest Orange, Yellow Corn
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: Vine: 022, 023, 041, 043, 044, 050, 260 Hummingbird: 022, 033, 037, 042, 048, 096, 400, 901
Imagine: Tear It! Tape, On Point Glue, Memento Ink in Dandelion
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner, Foam Squares
Doodles Paper Playground: "Well, Yellow There" Sparkle Blend
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project