Hummingbird Hello by Jamie Martin
- Stamp the hummingbird and flowers from the Hummingbird Hello Perfectly Clear Stamp Set on watercolor paper with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Color with watercolor pencils and add clouds using a stencil and blue ink.
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right corner then layer this to a larger purple panel.
- Glue green decorative paper to a purple card and a strip of white glitter paper on top of that.
- Pop up the stamped piece on the card with foam squares.
- Add Diamond Glaze to the leaves and glitter to the flowers using Diamond Glaze to adhere the glitter.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Canson 140 lb. Cold Press Watercolor Paper 9.99
- Hummingbird Hello Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
MG01 Crystal Micro Glitter
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Decorative Paper- Green
Glitter Paper- White
Distress Ink- Tumbled Glass
Diamond Glaze- Judi Kins
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project