House-Mouse Designs® Windy Wish Rubber Stamp by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of brown cardstock to 5.5" x 8.5", score in half, and fold to form an A2 card. Set aside.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image onto white mixed media paper.
- Color with Copic markers as shown.
- When done with the coloring, add blue sky background using palette chalk. Do NOT use Copic markers after this step to avoid contaminating your markers.
- Trim the image and mat with brown paper cut slightly larger than the image panel.
- Cut plaid paper to 5.25" x 4" and edge with Brushed Corduroy ink.
- Cut Double Dot patterned paper to 5.25" x 3.25", edge with Brushed Corduroy ink, and adhere as shown.
- Edge the layered patterned paper piece again because why not?
- Use Onyx Black VersaFine ink to stamp the sentiment from the Mini set, which is wonderful because there are a plethora of tiny House-Mouse Design® images and tiny sentiments.
- Use one of the dies from the Fancy Label set to die-cut the image and edge with Brushed Corduroy Distress ink.
- Adhere the image panel to the layered patterned paper card then to the reserved A2 card.
- Adhere the sentiment to finish the card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Windy Wish Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Mouse Skin: BV0000, BV000, E550, E51 R000, R20 R21
Fur: T1, T3, T5, R000; E31, E33, E35, E44, R000
Grass: YG01, YG01, YG03 YG05
Dandelions: YG03, YG51, YG63, YG91, YG93, Y13, Y15, Y26
Shimmers Pearlescent Chalks by Pebbles
Spring Perfectly Plaid 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Lawn Fawn®
Kiwi Very Vintage Double Dots Patterned Paper by BoBunny Press®
Fancy Framed Labels Shapeabilities® Die Set by Spellbinders®
Brown Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper Company®
Brushed Corduroy Distress® Ink by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Ink
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project