House-Mouse Designs® Tweet Treats card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of red 12x12 paper in half, score, and fold to form a 6" square card.
- Cut the floral patterned paper to 5.75" square and edge with Pumice Stone Distress ink.
- Use Memento ink to stamp the image onto white cardstock.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Mat the image panel with red cardstock, plaid patterned paper, and red cardstock.
- Use VersaFine Clair ink to stamp the sentiment onto a strip of patterned paper.
- Using one of the dies from the Spring Borders die set, cut red cardstock.
- Adhere the sentiment strip onto the die-cut border, then trim to 5.75" wide.
- Adhere the matted image panel and the sentiment strip onto the floral patterned paper square card front.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Red Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Tim Holtz® Pumice Stone Distress® Ink by Ranger
Floral and plaid papers fro the Secret Gardens Patterned Paper Collection by Graphic 45™
Mouse Skin: BV0000, E50, E51, R20, R21, E04, RV95
Mouse Fur: E21, E23, E25, E37; We, W5, W6, W8; E31, E33, E35, E47
*Bird: E43, E44, E47, E59, E95, E97, E99, YR18,
Bird Beak: Yr23, YR31,
Fence: W00, W0, W1, W3, W5
**Tree Branch: E71, E74, E77, E79
Tree Leaves: B12, B14, YG25
Tree Flowers: R00, R02, R05
Triplus Fineliner by Staedtler
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project