House-Mouse Designs® Tiny Jumper Dance Like by Janelle Stollfus
- Create a card base by folding a 3 x 6 inch blue cardstock in half for a finished size of 3 x 3 inches.
- Stamp Tiny Jumper with Memento ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim image with circle die or punch.
- Color background with light blue marker. Color dark blue dots near the mouse. Drip various ink onto muslin and press around the edges of circle to create white dots.
- Stamp sentiment on white mixed media paper with Memento ink. Color with light blue marker. Repeat with various ink and muslin.
- Distress edges of pattern paper and tie a bow with twine around it. Glue to card base.
- Glue Tiny Jumper image onto card base.
- Add foam square adhesives to the back of the sentiment panel and adhere to card base.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Alcohol Markers by Copic® (E50, E53, E44, E23, E25, E29, B34, B36, Various Ink 00)
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Thin Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Circle die or punch
Twine by May Arts Ribbon®
Muslin fabric scrap
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project