House-Mouse Designs® Sharing a Sip by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Sharing a Sip with black ink on Mixed Media White Cardstock and color with colored pencils.
- Layer onto a larger green panel and pop up on a green card that has a panel of decorative paper on the front.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Winter Chickadee set with black ink, layer onto a larger red panel and pop up on the card.
- Randomly add rhinestones to the seam of the hot chocolate.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Sharing A Sip Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Winter Chickadee Cling Set 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
3D Foam Square from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue
Prisma Colored Pencils
Paper- Red Cardstock, Green Cardstock, Decorative Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project