House-Mouse Designs Rose Play by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp Rose Play on to Mixed Media White cardstock with VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.
- Color the stamped image with the Copic markers listed.
- Trim the colored piece down to a 3 3/4" square.
- Create the card base out of Coral Rose cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
- Tear a piece of patterned paper that is approximately 2" x 4 1/4."
- Adhere all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
- Stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner with Nocturne ink.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Coral Rose
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Copic Markers: RV13, RV14, RV21, G24, G28, E50, E51, E93, E25, E29, E31, E33, E35, E47, T2, T4, B000
Authentique Paper: Classique: Pretty Collection
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project