House-Mouse® Designs Popcorn Birthday by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Popcorn Birthday on white cardstock with black in and color with colored pencils.
- Use decorative chalk and a flat brush to brush blue chalk around the images.
- Layer onto a larger green panel, decorative paper and glue to a pink card.
- Stamp letters from the Funky Alphabet Perfectly Clear Set on green cardstock circles with black ink and pop up with foam squares.
- Use a glue pen to add Crystal Micro Glitter to card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
Decorative Paper- My Favorite Things
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives
Zip Dry Glue-Beacon Adhesives
Quickie Glue Pen-Sakura
Prisma Colored Pencils
Circle Die- We R Memory Keepers
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project