House-Mouse Designs® Masked Mice Duo by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold an 8-1/2” X 5-1/2” panel of Mint Julep cardstock in half to form top-folding card base.
- Adhere 5' x 5' pattern paper to a black 5-1/4" x 5-1/4" panel with glue, then to the card front.
- Stamp mice and message. Color as desired.
- Die cut message with circle die and tear around mice.
- Adhere to card front with glue and 3D foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Mint Julep Cardstock by My Colors®
Markers by Copic®
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project