House-Mouse Designs® Marshmallow Munching Rubber Stamp by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of yellow cardstock in half, score at 4.25", and fold to form an A2 card.
- Use Memento ink to stamp the image.
- Color the image with Copic markers.
- Trim the image and mat with a piece of brown Double Dot Patterned Paper cut .25 larger than the image panel. Edge the Double Dot paper.
- Trim turquoise patterned paper to 5.25" x 4" to create the card front. Edge with a BG marker.
- Use the flower ribbon die from the Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set to cut yellow cardstock.
- Trim a strip of brown Double Dot paper to .25 x 4" and thread through the flowers.
- Adhere the matted image panel to the turquoise card front.
- Adhere the card front to the yellow card.
- Adhere the threaded die-cut as shown to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Skin: BV000, BV000, E50, E51, R000, R01, R20, R21 (noses)
Fur (Left to right): E31, E33, E35 E44, R000; E21, E23, E25, E37; E35 E53, E57: W3, W4, W5, W7; T3, T5
Teacup: BG000, BG01, N0, N1
Floor: N0, N1, N2
Wall: Y0000, &11
Marshmallows: B60, C0 C1, C2
Vintage Double Dot Patterned Papers by BoBunny Press®
Yellow Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project